How To Make CBD Milk
As we continue to discover the physical and mental health benefits of CBD products, the demand for products which integrate seamlessly into our busy lives is growing exponentially.
Whilst CBD vape juice offers a break in our day and CBD muscle cream provides a post-workout application, CBD milk is now being rumored to be the easiest way to integrate and ingest CBD to improve your state of mind throughout the day.
How can I make CBD milk at home?
It’s really simple and really quick.
First of all, the ingredients:
1. 1 cup of milk (preferably hemp milk)
2. 2 teaspoons of natural CBD oil
3. 1\2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
4. 1 pinch of salt
5. 2 teaspoons of sweetener (we recommend honey or date syrup)
Now these are our ingredients but feel free to experiment with what CBD oil and sweetener you use.
1. Use a small saucepan over a low heat. Add the milk, sweetener, salt, CBD oil and vanilla extract.
2. Whilst the mix is heating, stir with a whisk until the mixture is smooth
3. Serve warm in winter, or over ice in summer
Alternatively, double the ingredients above and store in the fridge for use in tea or coffee - it tastes amazing!
I hope you find this guide on making CBD milk useful. For more hints and tips follow us on Instagram.
Where to go next:
Our CBD Products